Fifteen of us hired a Roch Castle in west Wales for a week in late October 1998. I had to leave early to go to a business meeting in Bologna in northern Italy, so on my last day there Jeremy gave me a disposable camera to take a few snaps of the outside of the castle.
- Looking up towards the battlements.
- View from the lower garden, showing the rock on which the castle is founded jutting from the side of the hill. Tanaqui Weaver
- Looking up at the castle from the lower garden (which explains the clothesline poking into the frame from the left). Tanaqui Weaver
- Beyon the archway the stairs lead up to the front door of the castle. Jenni Scott
- This is the front door of the castle, at the top of some lichen-covered stone steps. Jeremy Dennis