On Saturday we spotted a modified hoarding on Cowley road that deserved recording, so when we went out for lunch on Sunday 8 February 2004 I took my camera with me. I also took some snaps as we wandered through the Oxford Botanical Garden.
- A modified hoarding on Cowley Road. The car had a pretty aggressive-looking face even before the addition of the blood to its fangs.
- There are many crocuses scattered about the Oxford Botanical Garden.
- Pitcher plant at the Oxford Botanical Garden. They have a crazy Dr Seus garden entirely populated with pitcher plants.
- Pitcher plant with decorative tree stump.
- Tiny cactus flower, also in the desert room of the greenhouses at the Oxford Botanical Garden. The flower is about the size of a fingernail.
- Colour study of blue hair, red scarf, yellow gloves and a blue thumbnail. Jeremy Dennis